Peri B. Edelman is a highly skilled and effective NYC immigration lawyer with over 24 years of experience serving clients. She has provided immigration legal services to residents in New York City—including Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, Bronx, Westchester, Nassau and Suffolk Counties.
She has also provided immigration legal services to residents from areas across the United States—including, but not limited to, California, Texas, Connecticut, and New Jersey.
Immigration clients should feel comfortable knowing that Ms. Edelman has the skills and the knowledge to provide effective services related to filing for non-immigrant and immigrant visa applications, green cards, removal proceedings (deportation), and filing for U.S. Naturalization (citizenship).
Ms. Edelman’s NYC office is conveniently located a few blocks from the federal building in lower Manhattan, NY. To schedule a consultation, you can contact her offices at 212-267-5225.
Immigration Lawyer Services
- Legal advice on all aspects of immigration issues.
- U.S. permanent (green card) residency filing.
- U.S. Naturalization filing (for citizenship).
- Legal representation in court cases related to deportation and removal from the United States; cases with ICE; immigrants who have been arrested by the police in New York; work visa expiration, etc.
- Humanitarian (refugee) U and T visa legal services.
- Legal services for H1-B, E1, E2, L1 and O1 visas.
- Visa applications for highly skilled workers such as engineers, doctors, scientists, artists and other professions where there is a shortage in the United States.
Ms. Edelman has represented thousands of immigration clients from countries in:
- North America—including Mexico and Canada
- Central and South America—including, but not limited to, Honduras, Panama, Venezuela, Brazil, Argentina, Columbia, Guatemala, El Salvador
- Caribbean— including, but not limited to, Jamaica, Barbados, Trinidad & Tobago, Dominican Republic
- Asia—including, but not limited to, China, Philippines, India, Korea, Japan
- Europe—Including, but not limited to, Spain, France, UK, England, Scotland, Ireland, Belgium, Romania
- Africa—including, but not limited to, Ghana, Ivory Coast, South Africa, Tunisia
- South Pacific—including, but not limited to, Australia, New Zealand
The Benefits of Making Peri B. Edelman Your Immigration Lawyer
- The price you are billed for immigration services will include detailed explanation of the immigration laws and rules. Peri B. Edelman’s legal advice and services will be thoroughly explained before a client is billed. She will also provide details on what her advice and services are intended to achieve.
- Peri B. Edelman will help clients who have had bad experiences with attorneys who might have made mistakes in filing documents with USCIS.
- As an attorney, some of her proudest moments come from helping people in extreme circumstances achieve their life’s ambition. From saving people who are detained to having the DHS show up to conduct an interview at the hospital bedside of a woman who only had hours to live.