Permanent Resident Green card of United states of America on flag of USA

Green Card Lawyer Services

If you need a green card lawyer, Peri B. Edelman can help. She has obtained green cards for thousands of clients for more than two decades. Her office has handled many difficult cases in this area resulting in published decisions.

Peri Edelman's green card lawyer services have helped individuals seeking legal permanent residency, whether for themselves or for family members. She gives personal and customized attention to each client, and sees even the most difficult cases through to the end. Contact her if you need a lawyer to help you navigate the American court system to legal permanent residency.

Permanent Resident Green card of United states of America on flag of USA

To obtain your green card (also referred to as Adjustment of Status) an individual must be inspected, admitted, or paroled (under certain criteria) into the United States under a specific visa category.

Individuals may only obtain their green card under a particular basis if they meet the eligibility requirements for that basis at the time of filing the Application to Register Permanent, depending on the specific basis for adjustment of status. A lawyer that specializes in green cards and helping immigrants gain permanent residency can help navigate the legal hoops and expedite the green card process.

Individuals eligible for adjustment of status (green card) are generally based on one of the following immigrant categories or basis for adjustment:

  • Immediate relative of a U.S. citizen
  • Other relative of a U.S. citizen or relative of a lawful permanent resident under a family-based preference category
  • Person admitted on a fiancé(e) non-immigrant visa
  • U non-immigrant visa (victim of a crime)
  • T non-immigrant visa (human trafficking)
  • Widow(er) of a U.S. citizen
  • Violence Against Women Act (VAWA) self-petitioner
  • Alien worker under an employment-based preference visa category
  • Alien investor
  • Individual granted asylum status
  • Individual granted refugee status
  • Diversity Visa program
  • Adjustment of status under INA 245(i), or
  • Derivative applicant (filing based on a principal applicant).

If you need a Green Card Lawyer, contact Peri B. Edelman today