Peri B Edelman, Attorney at Law, has obtained green cards for thousands of clients. Her office has handled many difficult cases in this area resulting in published decisions.
Our services for Family Immigration include:
- Family Sponsored Green Cards
- Consular Processing
- Waivers of Inadmissibility
For Business & Employment based immigration, we help with:
- Temporary Worker for professional occupations (H-1B)
- Investor Visas (E-1 and E-2)
When it concern defending against deportation, we help with:
- Bond Determination Hearing
- Cancellation of Removal
- Motions to Reopen and Reconsider
We have helped many secure humanitarian visas. We help with:
- Abused Spouse, Child, or Parent (VAWA)
- Crime Victims Visas (U Visa)
Interested in naturalizing and gaining permanent citizenship? We can help you with:
- Derivative Citizenship
Cost of Legal Services at Peri B. Edelman, Attorney at Law
Peri B. Edelman charges a fee for the following services:
- Advice on the correct steps customers should take to change their immigration status in the United States.
- Applying for permanent U.S. residency (green card)—
An immigrant with the appropriate visa who wishes to file for permanent U.S. residency.
- A permanent legal U.S. resident with a green card who wishes to file for their husband or wife.
- A permanent legal U.S. resident who wishes to file for a child or other family member.
- A temporary U.S. resident with a work visa who wishes to file for a green card to become a permanent U.S. resident.
- Attorney Peri B. Edelman will charge a fee to represent clients in court cases related to deportation (removal proceedings). This cost will include filing the correct documents with USCIS, speaking to the appropriate authorities on a client’s behalf, and speaking to a judge.
- Peri B. Edelman can also provide court appearance services for Spanish-speaking clients through a translator.
Depending on the level of services requested, Peri B. Edelman can provide some, or all of the following legal services when applying to become a United States citizen.
- Providing advice on what to do if someone with an expired green card wants to file for citizenship.
- Following up with USCIS to determine the status of your application.
- Provide clients with details and next steps in the application process.
- Setting up appointments with USCIS for clients, to answer important questions about their status or get information on which additional documents might be needed to complete an application.
Disclaimer: This website is a public resource of general information only and may not reflect current legal developments, verdicts or settlements. This website should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter. The information provided to you at this website is not intended to create and does not create an attorney-client relationship with Peri B. Edelman. Readers are responsible for obtaining such advice from their own legal counsel. Visitors to this website should not act, or refrain from acting, based upon any information available via this website, and should always seek the advice of competent counsel in the relevant jurisdiction. The existence of any particular link is intended solely to provide viewers with information which may be of interest to them. Peri B. Edelman takes no responsibility for the content or accuracy of information contained on a linked site. Please be advised that information conveyed over the Internet may not be secure. Any information sent to the law office of Peri B. Edelman via electronic mail or through this website is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis. You’re sending Peri B. Edelman or any of the firm’s personnel an email through this site does not create an attorney-client relationship. Peri B. Edelman expressly disclaims any and all liability with regard to actions taken or not taken based upon the content of this website.