We are a full service U.S. immigration law firm assisting clients throughout the United States with their exclusive needs. We are regularly known for our excellent results, and our industry leading client service. These are some, but not all, of the services that we provide:
- Family Sponsored Green Cards
- Consular Processing
- Waivers of Inadmissibility
- Fiancé Visas (K-1)
- Provisional Waivers
- Waivers based upon criminal activity, fraud, and misrepresentation
- Removal of Conditional Residence
- Adjustment of Status
- Temporary Worker for professional occupations (H-1B)
- Investor Visas (E-1 and E-2)
- Intracompany Transfer (L-1)
- Aliens of Extraordinary Ability (O-1)
- Artists, Athletes, and Entertainers (P-1)
- NAFTA Professional Visas (TN)
- Temporary Religious Worker (R-1)
Deportation Defense/Relief from Removal
- Bond Determination Hearing
- Cancellation of Removal
- Motions to Reopen and Reconsider
- Prosecutorial Discretion
- Waivers of Inadmissibility
- Derivative Citizenship
- Abused Spouse, Child, or Parent (VAWA)
- Crime Victims Visas (U Visa)
- Administrative Appeals Unit
- Board of Immigration Appeals
Ms. Edelman can also make special provisions for clients from Spanish-speaking countries with immigration needs.
Services in Spanish include:
- Providing legal advice through a Spanish-speaking translator.
- Preparation of documents for Spanish-speaking clients.
- Representing Spanish-speaking clients in court cases.
Cost of Legal Services at Peri B. Edelman, Attorney at Law
Peri B. Edelman charges a fee for the following services
- Advice on the correct steps customers should take to change their immigration status in the United States.
- Applying for permanent U.S. residency (green card)—
- An immigrant with the appropriate visa who wishes to file for permanent U.S. residency.
- A permanent legal U.S. resident with a green card who wishes to file for their husband or wife.
- A permanent legal U.S. resident who wishes to file for a child or other family member.
- A temporary U.S. resident with a work visa who wishes to file for a green card to become a permanent U.S. resident.
- Attorney Peri B. Edelman will charge a fee to represent clients in court cases related to deportation (removal proceedings). This cost will include filing the correct documents with USCIS, speaking to the appropriate authorities on a client’s behalf, and speaking to a judge.
- Peri B. Edelman can also provide court appearance services for Spanish-speaking clients through a translator.
Depending on the level of services requested, Peri B. Edelman can provide some, or all of the following legal services when applying to become a United States citizen.
- Providing advice on what to do if someone with an expired green card wants to file for citizenship.
- Following up with USCIS to determine the status of your application.
- Provide clients with details and next steps in the application process.
- Setting up appointments with USCIS for clients, to answer important questions about their status or get information on which additional documents might be needed to complete an application.