Article provided by: The Simmons Law Group
A personal injury claim can be against an individual or an entity, such as a company that manufactures defective goods. In this case, personal injury refers to when you are harmed because of the actions of others. You will need to contact a personal injury attorney in Longwood to assess your claim as getting injured doesn’t automatically translate to a claim. At The Simmons Law Group, our lawyers will help you find legal grounds for the lawsuit to hold the negligent party accountable. We have experience and the skills required in presenting proof against a personal injury claim.
Different Types of Personal Injury Claims We Represent
At our Longwood personal injury law firm, we take up various types of personal injuries, including:
- Car Accidents: These make up most of the cases. If an accident occurs as a result of a driver’s carelessness, they can be held liable for the resulting injuries and financial loss. Our experienced accident lawyers in Longwood will protect your rights all through the legal process and help you in pursuing this claim.
- Slip and Fall Claims: You can trip and fall, which can cause extensive injuries. The law covers you in a situation where the fall was because of someone else’s carelessness. The fall can happen in a store, a neglected property open to the public, faulty stairs, or homeowners who are at fault. We have the best personal injury lawyers in Longwood to follow up on such a claim.
- Medical Malpractice: You can pursue a claim against doctors, nurses, other medical personnel, and hospital if their negligence results in injuries or even death of a loved one. This can be due to their action on inaction. You can talk to our wrongful death lawyer skilled in analyzing complex medical malpractice cases.
- Elder Neglect and Nursing Home: If you have a loved one who has suffered abuse or neglect in a nursing home, our personal injury lawyers can help you with the investigation and filing a suit. Signs of abuse may include having bedsores, broken bones, medication overdose, bad hygiene, dehydration, complaints, and agitation.
If you have been searching for ‘the best personal injury lawyers near me,’ we’ve got you covered. Our dedicated lawyers will work tirelessly to get the best outcome for you. We will look at your case to see if:
- It proves that the negligent party failed to act on time to avoid an occurrence of an injury.
- The liable party knowingly neglected their duty, which resulted in the injury.
- The negligent party was directly responsible for the injuries you sustained.
- It shows that you have experienced a financial loss because the other party was negligent.
Here for You
Personal injury cases are complicated. That’s why it’s crucial to have an experienced and skilled personal injury attorney in Longwood look at and pursue your case. This can make all the difference. Remember, you can still pursue a successful claim even when you have partial blame. Contact us today on (407) 454-3000 for a free consultation with our experienced personal injury lawyer to help you get the compensation you deserve.Personal Injury Attorney Longwood
View Larger Map