Peri B. Edelman is an experienced attorney who practices immigration law in New York City. She provides immigration legal services, legal counsel on immigration matters, and legal support for court cases related to immigration.
Peri B. Edelman graduated from Binghamton University, Magna Cum Laude with a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Management with a concentration in Finance. She received her law degree from Brooklyn Law School. Peri B. Edelman is admitted to the New York and Connecticut Bars, U.S. Eastern District Court of New York, U.S. Southern District Court of New York, and United States Court of Appeals for the 2nd Circuit.
A Personal Mission to Serve Immigrants in New York City
Peri B. Edelman’s mission is to provide members from diverse communities with effective and successful immigration services. She is committed to helping people from around the world; from countries in Latin America, the Caribbean, Asia, Europe, Africa and the Pacific Islands with all their immigration concerns. Her wish is to make a positive difference in people’s lives through using her legal experience and knowledge of the immigration laws.
Peri B. Edelman’s Experience in United States (U.S.) Immigration Laws
Peri B. Edelman’s knowledge of immigration law and the complex process of applying for U.S. residency, visa application, and citizenship has helped countless residents throughout New York City (Queens, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Bronx), and clients from across the United States, save time and money.
Ms. Edelman’s knowledge of U.S. Federal Immigration Laws allows her to:
- Provide U.S. residence (green card) application services in an effective and timely manner.
- Provide legal services regarding the correct forms and applications illegal and undocumented immigrants need to complete, to apply for a green card.
- Appear in court and defend immigrants in deportation and removal cases.
- Successfully petition on behalf of spouses, family members and employees in applications for U.S. residency, visa applications, refugee and asylum-seekers, and victims of humanitarian conflicts from around the world.
- Successfully represent undocumented immigrants living in New York who might have been arrested by ICE officers, or the police.
- Help immigrants and organizations from across the United States, with applications for employment visas.
- Help people who are citizens from other countries apply for dual citizenship.
- Appeal court rulings that were against an immigrant.
Advice About Immigration Lawyers Who Call Their Services Cheap or Inexpensive
Clients should be very careful when they meet with an immigration lawyer who calls their services cheap. The reality is that many lawyers sometimes take advantage of immigrants because these immigrants do not completely understand immigration law and their basic human rights. Many of these lawyers will charge customers low costs for services they do not need. Over time, these small fees can add up and end up costing immigrants a lot more than if they were to see a competent lawyer like Peri B. Edelman.